Friday, January 1, 2010

Jan 01,2010

Became very crazy about a Finnish song named "Jos sä tahdot niin" which means if you want it that way.

Firstly I was just touched by the melody. When E translated the whole piece of the lyrics from the song for me, I couldn't help myself being shocked by the strong emotion and determination it embedded under the words which made me cry.

Especially when the singers were singing " Jos sä tahdot niin, on mulle valheesikin tosi. Jos sä tahdot niin, muutan kirjoille andorraan, jos vielä siellä sut nähdä saan." (which means " If you want it that way, your lies are true to me too; If you want it that way, I'll move to Andorra if t that's the one place I can see you again "), my heart can not stop being deeply touched.

I can go to wars, I can be your watchdog, I'll be someone else for you, I'll lay my head on your chest, I'll take your religion, I can climb up the cliff, I can take Tibet to your bed, I can do whatever makes you happy, as long as that is the way you wanted.Without you, I will be drowned in the restless nights; without love,I am on the half way to the hell. I can... if you want it that way.

It wakes me up. Sometimes, sometimes, there are so many thoughts running in my head which made me forget the most basic thing for love.
It is, using the real heart, without any holding back.

I watched a french movie "Love me if you dare" with my friend.
The spirit of "love, or die" stunned me there. As if when people who are deeply in love look at each other's eyes, the outside world doesn't exist any more. As if with the other half, they can give up everything and they don't want anything else except for each other.
When he looked at her, he smiled, just like a child, like what they promised each other when they were young. When she looked at him, her smile shined, her body glowed, and everything else around them disappeared.
Now the spirit shows again in the song.
Different culture, different language,same soul.

It is -16, with thick thick snow piling on the ground.
The full moon is so bright.

It is very nice to listen to such a beautiful, romantic and soulful song in a quiet night alone.
At this moment, my heart is soft, soft like a piece of white feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment