Sunday, August 16, 2009

buttons and bows

Have been listening to one album of traditional Irish Music in my disc, I found myself getting more and more addicted.
"Buttons and bows" and "Anna Mhoirech" are my favorite.

Usually, good music, can touch the deepest and softest part of heart. There's no language or ethnic differences, only enjoying it with the same sorrow or joy.
And, good music, can easily make me burst into tears.

It must be a paradoxical nation with strong love and hatred, radical happiness entangled with deep melancholy in my imagination from those pieces of melodies.


My next trip, Ireland is on the list.

Plus, I love the Irish beer.
Let's make it as a motivation of my endless writing.
I need more passion.

Sometimes, sometimes. when I am tired of running and questioning, I think.
Sitting by the big blue sea to see a beautiful sunset with someone I trust and love, would be the happiest thing and the only thing I want in the world and worth dying for.
But a simple wish, is the hardest.

I shouldn't be greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment