Saturday, August 22, 2009

A soulful night

My sight followed his fingers wandering on his harp with an extremely beautiful gesture like a pilot sleep-walking on the moon.

I kept thinking about the music from the moment I arrived home around 5:30 am. When I woke up, my mood was still in this extremely soft and warm status from last night as if I have always been lying in a huge warm blanket which wrapped me safely.

It feels like I was hypnotized by his fingers and his voice.

And with all those conversations, I am more confused.
How can a man keep all those thoughts all night long without a small break?

I think I need some rest.

ps. The song he taught me is so soft with latin lyrics. Sadly now I forgot its name.
And also "hallelujah". The only verson I knew before was from Jeff Buckley's whom was an extremely beautiful man and one of my favorite male singers.

No comments:

Post a Comment